Monday, August 15, 2011

Back in the Mountains

Greetings from Beckley, West Virginia, the home of Tamarack.  No, I've never been there.  Nor am I likely to rectify that oversight on this trip.  I'm here to audit financial controls at my company's Pocahontas mine just a few miles outside of town.  It is cold and rainy here, so I'm thinking that my decision to only pack short-sleeved shirts isn't such a great thing.  Ah, well, such is life.  On the plus side, the local Fox Sports affiliate is in Pittsburgh, and the Cardinals are playing the Pirates currently, so I can watch Cardinals baseball on the TV at the hotel.

1 comment:

Arnold Observer said...

OK, I looked at the link, read the "About Tamarack" screen and I still don't know what it is other than phonetically the name of the street I live on. Glad to see you getting all those miles! Keep Smiling!