Saturday, July 06, 2013

Mid-year update on new year's resolutions

At the beginning of the year I wanted to read 20 books in the coming year, get back to playing my guitar, and be more intentional with how I spend my free time to help meet the above goals.  So how am I doing?

1.  I am happy to say that I have finished 11 books so far this year, putting me basically right on pace to complete 20 by the end of the year.
2.  I have been playing my guitar more, and have got most of my skill back.  As of this writing it has been over a week since I played, but I had an emergency operation seven days ago, so I'm totally giving myself an out with that.
3.  Not so great on the use of free time.  Some days I am pretty good with getting done what should get done, and other days I play Football Manager on my computer most of the day and get hardly anything else done.  That game is so addicting it is ridiculous.

No comments: