Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New Things

This past weekend I re-arranged the furniture in my living room. The original set-up had the couch about 60% of the way back to act as a "wall" between the living room and dining area (it's just one big room on my ground floor, with a living area in front and a dining area in back). I ended up shifting the TV into the corner between the window and the stairs, and I moved the couch so that it faces the window, so it acts like a hallway between the stairs and the dining area. It makes the room feel a little more open, but I have to run the lamp's electrical cord along the floor, which looks silly. I have part of it covered with the coffee table, but still. Time will tell if I really like the new layout or not, but it was time for a change.

Also, I would like to report that on Monday night I blew my previous bowling high score of 128 out of the water when I scored a 162 in a game with coworkers in Seattle. It certainly helped that I bowled a turkey (3 strikes in a row) in my first 3 frames!

No comments: