Sunday, September 14, 2008

Orlando is hot and muggy in September

Greetings from hot and muggy Orlando, FL! I came down here last Monday for training. My company sent everyone in positions below the manager level down here for training for the week. I learned some stuff, stayed up too late talking with co-workers I know from around the country, and got a cold from my roommate. Fun.

However, because my older brother and his wife life in Orlando, I am staying over the weekend to visit them. I also had a chance to meet up with Matt Brown (who is my editor at AnimeDream.com), and Mark Sutherlin (who I know from back in STL, though he has moved to Orlando, now). The only big event day will be tomorrow; we are going to visit the Disney Animal Kingdom theme park. I've heard mixed things about it, but the regular Disney World doesn't appeal to me, and I want to see some funky animals. We'll see if we actually see any, though.

No comments: