Monday, November 16, 2009

Back in the Music City

I'm back in Nashville again, probably for the last time on my current project. I'm staying in a different hotel again, because the place I stayed last time was garbage. I just can't seem to find a place that satisfies me, because I insist that things work right. I'm irrational like that.

Speaking of irrational, as of today I have been employed by PricewaterhouseCoopers for a full six years. That is kind of a long time. When I hit my five year anniversary I had a fancy dinner at a steakhouse in Reno, NV. Tonight I went to P.F. Chang's and got a vegetarian stir-fry dinner, because I think I'm coming down with a cold. I chased my herbal tea with some drugs, so hopefully I sleep pretty well tonight. Such is the exciting life of a traveling internal auditor in 2009.

No comments: