Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Everyone is talking

Everyone in my office is talking about Jessica Alba being in a movie that is currently filming in St. Louis. In fact, the movie is filming literally across the street from my office, in the old GenAmerica headquarters, which has been vacant for around a year. It looks like they are turning it into a faux government office of some kind. From the best that I can tell, they are working on this film. The silly thing is that I couldn't even find any news about it on my local paper's website. And I have been out of town so much lately, that I didn't even know anything was going on until yesterday, when literally 20 trailers showed up, blocking most of the street I use to get home. Maybe tomorrow I will walk on by and see what is actually going on.

No comments: