Sunday, September 24, 2006

Foo

In many ways this was not a banner weekend. I have been fighting some sort of minor malady all weekend, and it has really sapped my energy badly. I was even running a minor fever this morning so I didn't go to church. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow so I can go to work, as I have a lot to do. A whole lot to do, actually. I did get some stuff accomplished this weekend, just not everything I had planned. I got a lot of cleaning done, which is good as I was behind on that (this is what happens when you are out of town for 5 weeks). Still, I didn't get everything done, as I was just too tired. I also really haven't been hungry, which is a bad sign, as that usually means I am sick. So, yeah, let's just say I'm sick and leave it at that.

In other news, two of my buddies that I game with have picked up Guild Wars, so I installed my game on my new computer and I have played that a bit. Really good game, and not having played it for about 7 months means that I am getting to enjoy it all over again, as it has been long enough that it doesn't feel boring anymore. I was supposed to play with Roy tonight, but he never showed up. Ah, well, he does have two kids so maybe they are being ornery and he is punishing them or something. I know his son, and that is most definitely a possibility.

No comments: