Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Experiences

I am still in Seattle, though I am flying home tomorrow. However, I had two new experiences today that I wanted to mention. First, during my lunch break I wandered over to Pike Place Market to check it out. While there, I ran across a hot dog stand. That sounded like it might be a good place for lunch, so I stopped by. That is when I discovered that they sold salmon hot dogs. Of course, I had to buy one. With sauteed onions and diced tomatoes and jalapeno mayonnaise, naturally. I must say, it tasted exactly like salmon, so I guess they weren't lying!

Then, tonight, I had dinner with a colleague at an Indian restaurant in Renton. I have hardly ever eaten Indian food, so that was kind of interesting. Not what I want to mention, though. In the restaurant they had a plasma screen TV that showed Indian music videos. This was rather different, though they have obviously learned tricks from MTV, VH1, and that crew, as they pretty much looked like American music videos, though a bit cheesier, and a bit rough around the edges. I also learned that Indian women might be the hottest on the entire planet. At least, they would be if they all looked like the women in the videos. Wow.

No comments: