Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good and Bad

I have come down with a cold. Being out of town on business and sick at the same time is not a good way to live your life, but I'm dealing with it. Being the thoughtful pre-planner that I am, I had some cold-medicine in my overnight bag so I had something I could take when the symptoms started, which at least keeps me working. But, you know, it's still not fun.

But, the St. Louis Blues just keep on finding ways to win games, which is pretty awesome. They have even moved out of last place in the Western Conference. I still don't think they will make the play-offs this year, but at least they are playing like they want to be there, which is a nice change from previous years.

Lastly, that sales project I was working on right after Christmas has come to fruition, and we won the project! This greatly increases my chances of actually getting to work on projects in St. Louis this year, which will be nice.

No comments: