Wednesday, February 04, 2009

You Know You Are On the Road Too Much When...

...you feel no qualms about brining extra stuff to the hotel with you. For this week, and the next two weeks, I'm bringing a humidifier with me to the Hampton Inn and Suites off Stadium Blvd. in Columbia. Seriously, those hotel rooms get so dry when the heater runs all day, and I need a way to keep all of the skin from drying and peeling off my body. It's been so cold I was having flashback to 3 years ago when I was in Fargo, ND and it was about 5% humidity and I couldn't keep my skin from peeling.

This is, of course, the benefit to working someplace close enough to home that I can drive there, as I would not want to deal with the hassle of trying to get a humidifier through airport security. There's probaby a Saturday Night Live skit in there somewhere, though.

No comments: