Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Taking it Easy

Well, I'm in St. Louis this week. Yes, for the first time since early January, I'm not on the road. Know how I pulled that off? I took this week as vacation, that's how I did it. It's not the most fun vacation ever, though. On Thursday I have a professional certification exam, the last one I need to become a Certified Internal Auditor. So, I've been going over exam materials ever since Sunday. It hasn't been a lot of fun. Also, when I travel all the time, the house can get a bit messy, since I don't feel like cleaning during my few hours home on the weekends. So, I've been doing a fair bit of cleaning this week, as well. The big job today was the kitchen, which hasn't had a thorough cleaning in a long time. It looks really good now, I just wish it didn't take as long as it does. Ah, well, once my exam is done with on Thursday I'll be able to really relax.

No comments: