Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Updating

Not much blogging, because not much has been happening around here recently. I did get my canaled tooth crowned yesterday, which was perhaps the easiest dental procedure ever. I have also been at home for a week, between taking a day off work after the root canal and then being on a project where I was given permission to work from home, which I totally took advantage of. On the entertainment front, my recent installation of Diablo II on the home computer has pushed me back into digital games for the time being. I am currently working to finish the second Act in Diablo II, in chapter 6 in Sakura Taisen 3 (which I've owned since late 2002 and never played, incidentally), and over the weekend I installed the 2001 version of Eastside Hockey Manager and it has completely consumed my brain. That is the downside of working from home, fighting the temptation to go upstairs, forget the work, and pretend to be a hockey club General Manager. That's not an easy temptation to fight, but I've been successful so far.

Speaking of hockey games, my younger brother got me the Strat-O-Matic hockey board game for my birthday (28 days late, but who's counting?), and now I need someone to play it with, because I want to try it out. Hey, Ben, what are you doing next weekend?

No comments: