Saturday, October 10, 2009

All Work and No Play Makes Aaron Tired

I had a pretty long week this time around. With the exception of one day when I left work after only an 8 hour shift because I hadn't yet gotten the documents I needed, and I wasn't going to get them until the next day, I worked at least 10 hour shifts pretty much every day this week. So even though I was at home in St. Louis this past week, it didn't feel all that different from a normal travel week. I even slept almost 11 hours last night, so you know that I was pretty wiped out.

Part of that could be because of the painkillers that got shot into my head on Thursday when I had my broken tooth finally worked on. It now has a temporary crown over the entire tooth, and they took a bunch of molds and sent them off to some lab somewhere to have a permanent porcelain crown made. That will get put on at some point in the hopefully not-too-distant future, as after next week I am out of town until almost Christmas, barring the Thanksgiving holiday. It is currently looking like it will be mostly Nashville until Thanksgiving, and then after that New Jersey and Omaha, Nebraska.

No comments: