Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Freezing in Seattle

This week finds me in Seattle, WA. I flew in Monday morning, so I was around for all of the snow that came in Monday night. I was around last night when it was 15 degrees waiting outside for the hotel shuttle, and I will be around tonight when it snows again. It wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that I didn't bring appropriate clothing for such cold weather. Definitely not much fun, though I have to admit that in Bellevue where I am staying the weather was never that bad. Maybe an inch of snow. We'll see if we get more than that tonight.

I am trying to enjoy what should be my last out of town business trip for the year. There are a lot of other PwC people out here with me so we have pretty large groups going everywhere. I am staying at the Hilton in Bellevue, which is quite nice. My room is pretty big, so I have lots of room for doing my exercises. Some hotel rooms are really small and cramped, but the Hilton is working out well. Their restaurant could be better, though. I wasn't really impressed with it.

No comments: