Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Success

So the eBay auctions I was running last week were very successful. After eBay and PayPal take their cut, I will clear over $250 in revenue, which is great. Yes, I have already made plans for how most of it will be spent. :) I spent most of last evening boxing and packaging all of the items and will be making a huge post office run this evening to mail most of it out. I have a stack of boxes that is about 4 feet tall to have mailed. Have I mentioned that making money is fun? Because it is.

Other than that things have been pretty quiet, which is usually how I like things. I played some Shadowrun on Saturday with the guys, and on Sunday I went to my first Blues game of the season, and watched my boys beat Edmonton 5-3. They have played really lousy over the past couple weeks, but they played quite well on Sunday and it was a joy to get to be there. My seat this year is in section 110, lower bowl behind the goal where the Blues attack twice, so I definitely have it good this year. My next game is in 3 weeks when the Blues retire Brett Hull's jersey, so that should be an excellent game.

No comments: