Saturday, March 10, 2007

Update

In case you are wondering why there hasn't been much blogging the last couple weeks, that would be because there just hasn't been much going on the last couple of weeks. Work, more work, beginning to study for the CIA exam, missing sleep, working out, eating food, working out some more, projects at church, projects at work. Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Oh! I forgot the vacumming and laundry and stuff. Very important.

On the plus side of things, I got my first tax refund check back. Getting checks in the mail feels like winning the lottery, even when it is my own money that my company overpaid to the state in the first place. It isn't every day that you get your tax refund in a four-day turnaround, though, so I'm not complaining. To balance out the universe, I probably won't see my Fed refund until May.

In other news, my brother Christopher will be moving to Florida (Orlando, I think) next month. Now who will get my mail for me when I am out of town!? Problems. I am also having my car worked on this coming week, so I will be without wheels for a couple days. On the downside, this will keep me from getting to the gym on my regular schedule. On the plus side, it provides me a great reason to telecommute for a couple days, which should save me a good 2 1/2 to 3 hours of driving time over a couple days. Yes, I'm trying to focus on the positive. For those of you who don't know, my car is actually fine; I am getting a dent fixed that my friend Tony put in the left rear door back in December.

If anything exciting happens, I'll be sure to let you know about it.

No comments: