Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hockey is Awesome

I realize that this is the equivalent of saying that breathing is good for you (i.e., everybody with a brain already knows it), but in the doldrums of July it is worth mentioning. As I sit and ponder what games to buy tickets to for the Blues this year (Paul Kariya! Woooooo!!!!!!), I ran across this article at NBC Sports, and I thought it was worth sharing. For the record, my favorite player name is Miroslav Satan (last name pronounced with the emphasis on the last syllable, sa-TAHN) for reasons that should be obvious. The only fault with him is that he has never played for the New Jersey Devils. I mean, honestly; Satan NEEDS to play for the Devils. It would just be right and proper. Radek Bonk is a good name, too, especially for a sport that involves slamming into people at high speed.

No comments: