Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A New Experience

I have been having foot pain in my right foot for a couple months now. Finally last Friday I went to see a Podiatrist, who determined that I have tendonitis in my right ankle. So, I get to wear a "soft" cast on my right ankle. This is basically a cast that isn't completely hard (like you would get if you broke a bone). It is flexible, but only somewhat. So, I can get around, just not well. It also itches, which is a problem, since I can't take it off to scratch. Oh, well.

The good thing about this is that I had already gotten permission to work from home the last couple days, so I didn't have to worry about finding dress shoes big enough for me to fit my cast into them. I can get into my athletic shoes (barely), but I don't know if the dress shoes will work or not. I will have to find out on Friday, since I have a meeting I have to attend, but we shall see.

No comments: