Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hewlett-Packard Customer Service, Part 2

I must say, this whole thing has turned out very well. When I got the package to send my laptop to HP in, it came with a notice that said that I could expect it to take six to nine business days for my laptop to be repaired and returned to me. However, I dropped it off for shipping on Monday evening, and it was delivered to me about 1PM on Thursday afternoon. That is less than three days total turnaround, which is very fast. I think the laptop spent more time in transit than it did at the repair center. And, most importantly, the problem is fixed and the laptop works perfectly, now. I'm real happy about it, and I take back almost all of the bad things I said about HP, with the exception of their mainline customer service, which seems to be setup such that nobody actually has responsibility for solving problems, they just pass the buck to the next group. But, all's well that ends well.

No comments: