Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, everybody! While this season traditionally marks the end of the year, this year it also marks the end of the audit project that I have been working on since November 2006. That was one long project. I'm not sure what next year will bring on that front, but it looks like I might be spending part of winter in Chicago. We'll just have to see. I do have the next two weeks off from work, though, so that should give me plenty of time for rest and relaxation.

Of course, if you are me, relaxation means playing games. Because of that, I have added a little widget to this blog page. If you look on the right hand side, right under the archived blog posts, you will find a listing of games that I have played recently. If you don't care at all about board and card games, then you likely won't give a hoot, but if you also like board and card games then this will give you a chance to see what I have been playing lately. The game names link over to the proper page for that game at boardgamegeek.com, if you want to find out more.

That note aside, I hope everybody has a merry christmas, and a happy and safe new year.

No comments: