Thursday, June 28, 2007

Random Stuff

So I turned 33 yesterday. The years are creeping up on me. The good news is that people have finally stopped asking me what college I go to. Man, it is just so hard to look a decade younger than you really are. I'm sure you will all agree with me on that.

My big birthday present was one to myself, a new laptop. The only problem with it is that the wireless doesn't work. After about 2 hours with HP tech support, they are going to be sending me a new wireless card that I get to install myself. Hopefully the problem really is with the card, and not with the connector or the on/off switch. If that is the case, I will have to ship off the laptop for service.


And I knew that my laptop was coming when my fortune cookie on Tuesday night said "Good things come in small packages. One is coming to you." Of course, with a broken wireless card, I'm not sure that I can call that a "good thing." But it could have been worse; it could have been like this:

No comments: