Monday, January 26, 2009

Wintry Mix

Greetings, from freezing cold Columbia, MO! This is the town where I went to graduate school, for those of you who didn't know. My firm actually does all of the internal audit work for the University of Missouri system, so I'm here to audit their office that handles all of the gifts to the University, except for athletic departments gifts, because everyone knows that athletes are special and don't really have anything to do with the university other than in name. It would be pretty awesome to be here, except it is sleeting and is supposed to snow 5" overnight, which means tomorrow will be very much not fun. Alas, such is life sometimes.

On the plus side, I learned tonight that Southwest Airlines now flies to Toronto, Ontario, so my decision on where to go for vacation this summer has now been settled.

No comments: