Monday, January 12, 2009

You Know it is Cold When the River is Frozen

Greetings from frigid Detroit, Michigan. I'm back in the the Motor City for two weeks in order to do an audit over how some company you may have heard of accounts for something. It's not very exciting, really. However, the Detroit River has large (like football field size) chunks of ice in it lazily floating down the river, which is pretty cool. You may remember that when I was first here back in the spring I commented on how it was weird to go somewhere and then never step outside the entire week. Well, now it is so cold that I am glad I don't have to step outside at all. Seriously, it's like 5 degrees and it's supposed to snow 6 inches over night. So, hooray for all-enclosed office/entertainment complexes!

No comments: