Thursday, September 24, 2009

wallpaper fun

This season, one of the things I am doing to show my support of Arsenal football is putting wallpapers of their games on my work computer. Every time they win a game, the team creates a wallpaper from some point in the game. Sometimes, admittedly, these a pretty lame. Other times, however, they are unintentionally hilarious. For example, the wallpaper for the Champions League win against Standard Liege has a Liege player looking at Eduardo with a rather forlorn expression on his face. The best so far, though, is from the 4-0 thumping of Wigan Athletic. The Wigan player to the left of Vermaelen in the picture has this total "How did I get stuck on a team with these losers?" look to it that it makes me laugh every time I look at it. Good times. It would be pretty cool if the St. Louis Blues did something like this.

No comments: