Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Loot Check

So, what did you get for Christmas? I got some board games, and some new types of tea, and a couple books, and some clothes, and a bread pan (which really needs to get some lovin'), and I don't even remember all of it right now. Christmas was memorable by my Mom's dog, Sam, getting two bags of treats, which drove him so insane he started trying to eat everything in site, like styrofoam packing peanuts. Seriously, that dog is stupid sometimes.

However, today I got myself my own big Christmas present, a brand new 64 gig iPod Touch. I've already forgotten how I ever lived without it. I had not looked at portable media devices in over 3 years, since I got my iPod nano in 2006. Modern devices sure do a lot more, don't they? I am looking forward to experiencing Song Summoner, a game where you use the songs on your iPod to create characters that you use to fight the bad guys. I have no idea how that algorithm works, but it should be interesting trying to figure it all out and see what songs create the best fighters.

No comments: