Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Greetings from Sunny Seattle

Hi, kids. I am writing this from my hotel room in Seattle, WA. I am up here for some training on the software tools and the audit methodologies we will be using for my 2007 project. We have around 60 people up here staying at the Sea-Tac Marriott, and they are doing a good job of keeping us busy, with classes all day and planned events in the evening. The first evening we went to a nice Italian restaurant for dinner, last night we went to Jillian's, which is like Dave & Buster's but with more pool and fewer video games. Tonight we are going to the Musem of Flight for dinner and a tour of the museum, and some big shots from my firm are going to be there to give us a canned speech on how we represent the bes the company has to offer, or something like that.

Other than that, the week will be rather uneventful. Travel back home on Thursday, and nothing to do at work on Friday because we don't really kick off the new project until next week. Well, I do have a hockey game to go to on Friday, so that will be fun. Until then, however, it is boring training presentations and mingling with coworkers. Such excitement, I can barely stand it...

No comments: