Saturday, June 17, 2006

First Post!

My brother dropped my new computer off at my place last night, and I set it up this morning. It is super sweet, as all new computers tend to be. 3g Pentium dual-core, twin hard drives in a RAID with Norton Ghost to provide automatic backukps, 19" flat panel monitor with DVI, 256MB video card optimized to play The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, I am set. I even almost have all of my software installed and everything. I can't believe how fast this thing is; it installed all of Microsoft Office 2003 in literally less than 1 minute. That is crazy. The only thing I am re-using from my old box is the speakers, as the speaker that came with my new computer was total garbage. I figured it would be, though, so I intentionally didn't pack away my old speakers.

No comments: