Friday, June 30, 2006

Leaving Tampa

I am currently in the airport, getting ready to leave Tampa for the last time. I didn't blog much tihs week, which can be blamed on the fact that I had some gastro-intestinal troubles come Wednesday and didn't really feel like doing anything. Luckily, all of that is behind me. I am looking forward to a nice, long weekend (I have Monday off as well as the 4th as a holiday). I'll get to hang out with my friend George and find out how his Mexico trip went, and I'll get to see my folks and most likely actually get some birthday presents, about a week late. My family should be thankful that I am such a zen kind of guy, not being disturbed by their lack of displays of familial loyalty.

I have to admit that there is one thing I will miss about Tampa, though. For whatever reason, Tamps has what might be the prettiest clouds I have ever seen. All sorts of different colors and shapes. It's really nice. Not that I'm going to come back just to see the clouds.

No comments: