Monday, May 29, 2006

Tales of my Teeth

One of the things that happened after the pain killer they gave me at the dentist office wore off was that my teeth that got the new fillings were quite sore, and very sensitive to cold and heat. This worried me quite a bit, as I know that such pain is a classic sign of an infected root, which would mean that my tooth was dying. So when I went to see X3 on Friday I was in pain, and when I went to the Greek festival on Saturday I was in pain, and really most of the weekend wasn't all that much fun. Busy, but not fun. The good news is that today I noticed that the pain and sensitivity wasn't as bad as Sunday, so hopefully it means that my teeth were just beat up in the operation (they cut 30% of the affected teeth off, so that's not surprising) and sore, but will recover over the next couple of weeks. Oh, and for the record, porcelain fillings taste weird. I haven't gotten used to that yet.

No comments: