Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Back in Columbia

I am back in Columbia again, for probably the last time this year. I am finishing up a project for the University to help them improve their financial reporting process. The great thing about these University projects is that they never have the time pressures that my other projects have. You are actually given enough time to complete your work within the normal work week, which is a nice change of pace. Columbia is actually a pretty cool town; I've always liked the downtown area (which they call "the district," which is pretty funny for someone who used to live in the D.C. area, which gives "district" a totally different meaning), and when the weather is nice I like to walk around the campus and see how things have changed in the 8 years since I graduated. Good times.

No comments: